Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that if a store is not assigned to a user, even if the store is marked as "SIM Managed" and belongs to the same transfer zone, SIM will not let the user create a store to store transfer. However, the transfer can be created without any issues if the store is assigned to the user.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Find two stores that are marked as "SIM Managed" and also belonging to the same transfer zone
2. Ensure that one of the stores is not assigned to the user (either via LDAP or DB)
3. Log into the store that is assigned to the user
4. Create a store to store transfer from the store that the user is assigned to, to the store that is not assigned
5. Find that the store that is not assigned to the user cannot be retrieved, either using the drop down button or by using the store lookup
6. Now assign the store to the user and retry the test case; find that the Store can be found and the transfer can be created without any issue
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms