CMT - Purchase Fee Value in Input File Not Used
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Conversion Manager
Conversion Manager Tool (CMT) - Purchase fee value in CMT input file is not used
When importing accounts using CMT, customer purchased some products associated with purchase fee events.
The configured price for this /product 175100 is $20000, and the overridden price tag is $11000
An /event/billing/product/fee/purchase for $11000.
An /event/billing/product/fee/purchase for $20000.
The event is not generated automatically at CMT runtime. To get this event created, the user has run pin_cycle_fees -verbose -defer_purchase -start 30
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Place purchase_fee_override_OOB.xml into "input_files" CMT directory
2. Set time mode 0 1456167535 Mon Feb 22 15:58:55 2016
3. Run CMT to import account: ./pin_cmt -import -file purchase_fee_override_OOB.xml 60
4. Run CMT to deploy : ./pin_cmt -deploy 28 60
5. Move time to start of next billing cycle for this account (20160228)
6. Run pin_cycle_fees: pin_cycle_fees -verbose -defer_purchase -start 30
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms