Date Format Is Incorrect
Last updated on MAY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are two scenarios where the date format is incorrect.
1. Create date on Manage Allocation screen is always showing 12:00AM
2. Date selection should be without hour for ease of use.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Manage Allocation
2. Search for Allocations
3. Note the Created Date field displays time as 00:00
1. Select the Calender widget.
2. User always has to insert the timestamp for UK date format. The fields should only have date DD/MM/YY and not DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms