Import With XLSX File to Update Date Attribute Results in java.util.date Error or Unexpected Date With Japanese User
(Doc ID 2110408.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logging in Japanese language user, export XLS file for a certain part. Save the XLS file to XLSX file through Excel application.
Modify the XLSX file to change the page two date attribute value using Import. During import validation, below error occurs.
Also, there are cases when even the date on XLSX file is set to 2016/2/4, after import, the date is set to '2002/04/16 00.00.00 JST' which is not correct.
What is Found
- This issue occurs only when the source file is XLSX file.
- This issue does not occur when user language is set to English.
- The import user is set to Preferred Date Format:yyyy/MM/dd. When set to Preferred Date Format:MM/dd/yyyy, issue does not occur.
- Login to web client in admin user. Language is set to Japanese.
Preferred Date Format:yyyy/MM/dd
- Export part object to XLS file
- Open the xls file in excel application.
- Modify the excel sheet to the following
- Save the excel to XLSX file through excel application.
- In Web client, set the import source file to XLSX file
- On the redline option: Set a new change
- Map the attribute for Number and page two date 01 and perform import
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|