Last updated on MARCH 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : ECE 22.214.171.124.0 version,
Exploring the significance of the ECE key firstUsageCreatedTime in the cache
- Account created in BRM and synched to ECE
- Service created and product purchased using the opcode PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER with the below values for starting the validity:
3 PIN_FLD_PURCHASE_START_T TSTAMP  (0)
3 PIN_FLD_PURCHASE_END_T TSTAMP  (0)
3 PIN_FLD_CYCLE_START_T TSTAMP  (0)
3 PIN_FLD_CYCLE_END_T TSTAMP  (0)
3 PIN_FLD_USAGE_START_OFFSET INT  0 3 PIN_FLD_USAGE_START_UNIT INT  -1
- First voice usage generated through Seagull
- Initiate request submitted,
- Update request submitted and then
- Terminate request submitted
- Usage is generated successfully and correct balance impact for the usage is visible in ECE cahce.
- Expected the value of key "firstUsageCreatedTime" in ECE cache should be updated with the first usage created date and time. But the value of key firstUsageCreatedTime remains unaffected or null.
Is the above scenario correct or is there some other configuration to see the firstUsageCreatedTime key updated ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms