Last updated on FEBRUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Business user attempts to broadcast a large invoice (in this case, a Bill with approximately 1006 bill segments), it fails.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create Person/Account/Bill (Bill should contain more than 1000 bill segments).
2. Create a write off request for this account.
3. On Bills Tab, broadcast the bill with more than 1000 segments.
1. Bill Line Items should display all the eligible bill segments with pagination enabled.
1. The zone query is giving a time out error and the results are not displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms