Simple Search Does Not Return Expected Users
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Agile Simple Search against user id does not return the expected user account.
Steps to reproduce:
- Logon Agile WebClient as administrator.
- In Search box, input the user id xxx and press Enter.
- Agile WebClient returns no result.
- If use Advanced Search with criteria "LogonID contains xxx", Agile WebClient return expected user.
- SQL against database returns no rows:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms