Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
The stock on hand (SOH) for shop floor and delivery bay quantity is not impacted upon sales of the sequenced item. For the shop floor/ backroom bucket, overall inventory is not reduced due to sales being posted. Store Inventory Management (SIM) is integrated with the sales system (POS) via the standard base web service.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select a set of items.
2. Note the SOH in store item stock tables.
3. Create a shelf replenishment product group for the items.
4. Sequence the items.
5. Create a end of day shelf replenishment for the item.
6. Note the SOH levels in store item stock table.
7. Make a sale and note the quantity.
8. Check the SOH position of SHOP FLOOR , BACK ROOM in the store item stock table for the same items.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms