Last updated on MAY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Stock On Hand (SOH) is not updated upon authorizing 0 quantity in a stock count for an item with current SOH between 0 and 1 (example: 0.745).
Steps to Recreate
1. Select items with current system soh between 0-1 (typically produce items)
2. Create product group with the variance percentage as ZERO
3. Schedule a stock count for the above product group
4. Start stock count; once the snapshot is taken the user enters zero as the physical stock qty.
The system is not getting into the recount stage at all in spite of having a variance of (minus 0.745)
The system directly comes to the AUTHORIZE NEW screen
6. On the Authorize screen user still does not see these items as DISCREPANTS
7. Approve ZERO QTY and system allows the same; confirm child
8. Check the new system SOH - No change.
1. The item should be categorized as discrepant and listed for recount
2. Upon approving the stock count with ZERO qty, SOH should be reduced to ZERO
1. Items are not categorized as discrepant
2. SOH not corrected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms