Stock On Hand ( SOH ) Not Updated Upon Authorizing 0 Quantity in a Stock Count for an Item With Current SOH Between 0 and 1
(Doc ID 2111436.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock On Hand (SOH) is not updated upon authorizing 0 quantity in a stock count for an item with current SOH between 0 and 1 (example: 0.745).
Steps to Recreate
1. Select items with current system soh between 0-1 (typically produce items)
2. Create product group with the variance percentage as ZERO
3. Schedule a stock count for the above product group
4. Start stock count; once the snapshot is taken the user enters zero as the physical stock qty.
The system is not getting into the recount stage at all in spite of having a variance of (minus 0.745)
The system directly comes to the AUTHORIZE NEW screen
6. On the Authorize screen user still does not see these items as DISCREPANTS
7. Approve ZERO QTY and system allows the same; confirm child
8. Check the new system SOH - No change.
1. The item should be categorized as discrepant and listed for recount
2. Upon approving the stock count with ZERO qty, SOH should be reduced to ZERO
1. Items are not categorized as discrepant
2. SOH not corrected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document