PurgeTemporaryUINDetailJob Fails with Error: 'Error querying stored procedure'
(Doc ID 2111452.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
The PurgeTemporaryUINDetailJob batch fails with the following error:
Steps to Recreate:
- Create an Inventory Adjustment for an item that requires a serial number type UIN.
- Navigate: Main Menu > Inventory Mgmt > Inventory Adjustment. The Inventory Adjustment List window opens.
- Click Create. The Inventory Adjustment Detail window opens with a blank line displayed.
- Select Reason = ‘Stock In’.
- Click Add Item button to include specific items; enter the item ‘XXXXX’.
- Double-click the UIN Qty field. The UIN popup opens. Enter ‘1234567’ in the Serial Number column.
- Click ‘Apply’ button on the UIN pop-up.
- Click ‘Save’ button to complete the Adjustment creation.
- Observe the data in ITEM_UIN - the system generates the STATUS = 99.
- Run "PurgeTemporaryUINDetail.sh" batch. Note that the batch aborts with error: Message: Error querying stored procedure.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document