Replenishment Data Not Updated When Using an Item Parent With Store List
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.1 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to update Replenishment data in the Min/Max method using an Item Parent and a Store-List as parameters, the program does not update min/max information; considering that the process have to update all children items. But, if using a specific item child in a specif store it works fine. No errors are returned from the program.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a Location List (Store) to use in the replenishment.
- Select a Parent Item with its Children having Replenishment attributes.
- Edit the parent Item and access the replenishment attributes form.
- Select the location list in step 1.
- Fill all fields that is necessary , marking In the Radio Box option the “Update” option.
- Notice, the replenishment attributes are not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms