Last updated on MARCH 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
* There is a basic offer with a bucket of 1 GB of data for 10Euros.
* The bucket is assigned to a balance PCRF_STD_BYTES which is credited.
* After full usage, the data is throttled, the amount used in that fair-used mode is saved in a counter named FU_COUNTER.
* The initial charge is on euro, but it is fully discounted in a discount.
Use case :
* Step 0 : Initiate Diameter Sy Session between PCRF and ECE.
* Step 1 : Initiate Diameter Gy Session between Network and ECE: Session Id: Gy-23411
CCR-Initial : RSU : 100 Mb
CCR-Update : RSU : 100 Mb USU : 100 Mb
* Step 2a : Gy Session : Session Id: Gy-23734
CCR-Initial : RSU : 500 Mb
CCR-Update 1 : RSU : 500 Mb USU : 500 Mb
* Step 2b : Gy Session : Session Id: Gy-23734 (same as step 2a)
CCR-Update 2 : RSU : 500 Mb
* After step 2b, the balance amount is not coherent, it looks like an USU of 500 Mb was done in step 2b whereas it is only a RSU of 500MB.
(CCR- Credit control request , RSU- Requested service Unit)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms