Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When accessing the Fixed Deal screen [fixdeal.fmb], upon clicking the search button, the following error is raised:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigation: RMS Tree >> Ordering >> Fixed Deals >> View. Fixed Deals screen opens.
- Go to View- > Select Custom View. Click on + icon and de-select deal description field.
- Save the current view.
- Then Navigate to: RMS Tree >> Ordering >> Fixed Deals >> Edit. Fixed Deals screen opens.
- Now enter the Supplier details and click on search button.
- Notice the error: FRM: 41316 - Cannot set Insert Allowed of disabled item B_FIXED_DEAL.DEAL_DESC_TL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms