Sub Balance Rollover Data Not Updated
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Balances
The user encountered a problem with incorrectly set rollover_data value in bal_grp_sub_bals_t table. Value 1073807360 (roll-over) is set for period where value 65537 (do not roll-over) should be set.
PCM_OP_BILL_MAKE_BILL failed on customized validation logic due to incorrectly set rollover_data and account is not billed for following period.
The issue seems to be with re-rating performed, the resource is re-granted for the cycle, which were actually rolled-over as next accounting cycle.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. set billing delay = 1
2. create an account on Jan 24, 2015
3. advance the pin_virtual_time to Feb 24, 2015 and run billing
3. advance the pin_virtual_time to Feb 25, 2015 and run billing
4. advance the pin_virtual_time to Mar 24, 2015 and run billing
5. 2nd accounting cycle completes on 24th Mar, 2015
6. Rerate the account from 23rd Feb, 2015.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms