Why Rated Event Not Found In ECE Cache
(Doc ID 2112665.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : ECE 184.108.40.206.0 version, integrated with PDC and BRM
Consider this scenario :
1. Created Telephony Cycle and Usage Charge Offers, Bundle and Package. (usage charge defined as $1 per sec and cycle charge as $99 per month)
2. Created Account with that Package. Initial Balance was seen as $99 in ECE Cache.
3. Ran Usage Request to load five 60secs requests, a total 300 sec
4. After running the "UsageRequest" with 300 sec, the account balance is now $399, which is correct.
5. The event is rated and Account Balance is updated in the Cache, but the query "Select * from RatedEvent" does NOT return anything.
* Also, the script "/start-rated-event-formatter.sh" does not exist in "/ecehome/oceceserver/bin" directory as mentioned in the <Note 1921701.1>.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document