No Email Received When Editing Schedule Date / Percentage on Cover Page of Projects
(Doc ID 2112743.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Default Activities workflow does not always trigger email notification
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Edit the workflow Default Activities.
- For the "Complete" status, add yourself to "Notify Upon Entry."
- Login to Web Client, and create one project with two tasks.
- Each task should belong to the Default Activities workflow.
- Open the first task. Go to the Workflow tab. Click on the "Complete" box of the workflow. Notice that your name will be notified. Confirm that you actually receive an email. (This works.)
- Open the second task.
- Stay on the General Info tab.
- Click on the Edit button, and enter an "Actual" End Date. Notice that the task changes to "Complete", but that you DO NOT receive an email.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document