Item Sales By Size and Item Level 1 Number Are Not Showing Correct Values in the Report
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Insights - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In As_WAS and AS_IS report "Item Sales by Size and Item Level 1 number" are showing incorrect values.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a new Analysis Report
- Select "Retail Merchandising Analytics As-Is" or "Retail Merchandising Analytics As-Was"
- Select the columns under criteria and create a report: Fiscal Date, Item Level 1 Number, Size, Item, Net Sales Qty
- Go to results tab and check the result
- Note that sales values are not showing correctly when using "Size" or "Item Level 1 Number" columns.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms