Last updated on APRIL 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <Patch 17431352> (described in <Document 1595959.1>), a RIB failure still happens when we test the test case provided in the mentioned patch document.
After the patch, instead of the " ORA-00001: unique constraint (SIM13.PK_RK_ALLOCATIONS) violated" error message, the following RIB error happens on the RMS side:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create and Approve a new transfer with external finisher in RMS.
1.1. 1st leg transfer will be From Store To External Finisher.
1.2. 2nd leg transfer will be From External Finisher To Store.
1.3. Create the transfer with 5 quantities of one item and 10 quantities of another item.
2. Check that Store Inventory Management (SIM) has received both transfers (1st and 2nd LEGs);
2.1. See STAGED_MESSAGE, RK_ALLOCATION (2nd LEG) and RETURN and RETURN_LINE_ITEM(1st LEG)
3. In SIM, ship 1st LEG with an unexisting item in the transfer and 3 quantities of item that is in the transfers. Data is good in SIM.
4. In RMS, verify table TSFDETAIL.
4.1. Check that the shipped item that was not in transfer is inserted in TSFDETAIL for the 1st LEG but is not in the 2nd LEG;
4.2. Verify that only the 1st LEG TSF_QTY is updated with shipped quantity 3 2nd LEG is still with 5;
5. On RMS side, you can find the above error in RIB_MESSAGE.
As a result of this issue, unexpected items added to transfers with finishers in SIM are not consumed by RMS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms