Last updated on MARCH 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After editing any size profile on Manage Size Profiles screen, if you click on "Reset" Button, you get an error.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Login into Oracle Allocation, expand Allocation Foundation menu then select Manage Location Size Profile.
2. Fill at last the red marked fields’ then click to search any information:
3. If found, expand the GID column clicking on the left side arrow and then click to edit on pencil icon.
4. Edit any value on the Ratio column then click on the Reset button.
5. The follow error will appears: 'Error Contact System Administrator
6. Logs show: RowAlreadyDeletedException
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms