Tax Rate is Not Getting Applied When Clicking 'Default From Order' Option
(Doc ID 2113176.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax details are not fetched when adding items to an invoice through the 'Default from Order' option.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Merchandise Invoice.
2. Add Header level details (e.g., vendor type, order_no, document, location, date, document totals, tax details).
3. Click 'save and continue'.
4. Under 'header' option, see that tax details are populated.
5. Click on items and add an item by clicking 'default from order' option.
6. Check that tax details are not populated.
7. Click the save button. Error is thrown stating that the details do not match.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document