Pack Qty Is Incorrect in REPL_ITEM_LOC When the Primary Replenishment Pack Is Added Or Changed
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pack quantity is incorrect in REPL_ITEM_LOC when the primary replenishment pack is added or changed.The issue occurs in case of scheduled replenishment.
Steps to Recreate:
- Find or create an item with 2 simple packs, each with different pack quantities, for example:
PACKITEM1 is a simple pack which contains SKUA with a pack qty = 2
PACKITEM2 is a simple pack which contains SKUA with a pack qty = 4
- Create a replenishment for SKUA with a primary replenishment pack of PACKITEM1
- Validate that REPL_ITEM_LOC contains a pack qty = 2
- Create a scheduled replenishment for SKUA with the other primary replenishment pack - PACKITEM2
Make sure you create a scheduled replenishment, and do not update the current replenishment directly
- Run the batch replenishment to update REPL_ITEM_LOC.
- Pack qty on REPL_ITEM_LOC still has a pack_qty = 2, which is in error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms