Float and Dock Activity Detail Windows Not Working As Expected
Last updated on MAY 17, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Detail tabs are not working correctly. They sometimes are not available for selection, sometimes appear without being selected, or appear without being selected at the top of the screen instead of the bottom of the screen.
For the Detail Windows to remain where they are docked or floated to in the view.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Float Codes tab in Activity Details.
2. Drag and Drop into Gantt Chart.
3. Float any 2 additional tabs and dock onto Codes.
4. Save the View.
5. Highlight a WBS row and float & dock 4 tabs in 2 separate areas in the top.
6. Save View.
7. Highlight an Activity and the windows are no longer floating and docked in the Gantt area.
8. Click Restore icon and the 2nd window displays.
10. Restore that window and the 3rd displays.
11. Save View.
12. Highlight WBS, 1 window undocked (sometimes 2 windows undock).
13. Dock the window again.
14. Highlight an Activity then highlight WBS and now 2 windows undock.
15. Restore or Dock the window to see the 2nd window (Budget Log) is now completely missing even though it is checked to be displayed.
16. Refresh the page, try to move the boxes in order to click Leave or Stay and the Budget Log window reappears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms