Issues With Task Assignment For Child Orders In Order Types ISR And PSR
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 6.2.1 version, Work Management
Whenever a child order is associated to a parent order so that a Service Request Hierarchy is arrived at, the user is unable to assign the
provisioning plan to the child order. The tasks are retrieved before the user clicks on the Get Tasks button but the provisioning plan does not get
assigned to the child order.
This issue occurs in the below scenarios.
1. In the Service Request Hierarchy window, when a Child order is created or associated. This occurs for all appropriate child orders.
2. PSR Order Split, when the following options are selected 'Current order parent of old order or 'Current order child of old order.
3. While doing a New From on a PSR order and creating a service request hierarchy.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to replicate for PSR order association:
1) Create EWO order and assign tasks to the order.
2) Create PSR order
3) Associate PSR order as child order under EWO order through service request hierarchy.
4) Click on Finish order. We are able to assign task to the PSR. But we are facing below issues.
a) When we are inserting task, tasks available in 'Task for selected order in Task List tab are disappeared.
b) After clicking 'Ok button on the PP window. Tasks are not added to the PSR order.
c) Task tabs is not displaying any tasks
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms