How To Change Numerical Code For The Balance Element In PDC
(Doc ID 2113881.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PDC 188.8.131.52.0 version,
* One wants to change numeric code for a non-currency balance element (2050002) which has the icon against it in the GUI, indicating that it is referenced by other components.
* There are no charge offers in PDC that are referencing this balance element (2050002).
* A user had one "recurring product" referencing this balance element (2050002) but the user later changed offer configuration and this balance element (2050002) is not used anymore now in this product.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create Balance Element with Numeric code 2000002 in PDC.
2. Create Charge Offer and add charge to Pricing Details with balance element 2000002
3. Submit ChangeSet
4. Modify charge created in step 2 and set balance element to another one, say 9500039 for example
5. Use ImportExportPricing (see below) to change Numeric Code of balance element created in step 1 from 2000002 to 2050002
> ./ImportExportPricing -import -config Balance_Elements.xml -ow
6. The above step results in an unique constraint error
How can the user change Numerical Code for the balance element created in step 1 ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document