Optimization Of BrmGateway Performance Leads To Rollback Issue
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : ECE 220.127.116.11.0 version,
* User had a requirement to trigger LIFECYCLE_TRANSITION_NOTIFICATION_EVENT on a first usage
* and to achieve performance target of processing 14 LIFECYCLE_TRANSITION_NOTIFICATION_EVENTs per second through brmGateway
* Currently batch size and number of CM is configured as 50.
* user has modified the brmGateway spring configuration as mentioned below.
Note: The constructor-arg value="3" refers to 3 milliseconds, with this value user is able to see rollback, however when changing the value to 500msec user is not getting the rollback issue.
* With lower thread sleep interval say 3 to 30 msec user could achieve expected performance, however frequently user is observing that entire batch is getting rolled back even after receiving all the response from BRM.
After optimizing the performance of brmGateway as per above configurations, rollback issue should not be observed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms