Weighted Average Cost (WAC) Is Calculated Incorrectly During Wrong Store Receipt With Cost Change at Warehouse
(Doc ID 2114053.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Weighted Average Cost (WAC) is calculated incorrectly during wrong store receipt with cost change at warehouse.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an item and range it to two Stores (intended store and wrong store), as well as to a Warehouse.
2. Create an allocation for the intended store.
3. Ship the items. Note the WAC at both stores.
4. Perform Average Cost Adjustment to the Warehouse.
5. Receive the item at the wrong store. Note the WAC at the intended store.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document