Cannot Add All Selected Specs Into A Part By Using The Enter-key
(Doc ID 2114090.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199 version, Administration/Configuration
Cannot add all selected specs into a part by using the enter-key
Using the Enter Key when adding specifications to the compliance tab of a part fails to include the entire selected list.
The way to reproduce:
1. Access the part
2. Going to the compliance tab (the specifications section is empty)
3. Press Add
4. Press Search
5. Press Custom Search
6. Search for Specifications
7. Select all specifications, example 63 specifications
8. Press enter
• Look into the compliance tab; in the specifications section are 30 rows added but 63 was expected
• Instead press enter use drag and drop
• Then all expected 63 specifications are added
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document