Last updated on MARCH 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Price Management (RPM) does not update RPM_CLEARANCE_PAYLOAD table for a re-approved clearance.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Clearance at any level with future effective date.
2. Approve the Clearance.
3. Un-approve the same clearance.
4. Change the change type or change amount, but do not change the effective date.
5. Re approve the clearance.
6. Run RPM Clearance Publish batch and RPM Clearance Export batch.
7. Look at the .PUB file that is generated. Only CREATE CLEARANCE and DELETE CLEARANCE messages are available. There should be another CREATE CLEARANCE messages after the DELETE CLEARANCE messages.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms