Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During receiving, when calculating container dimension volume, the system takes DC TI and DC HI from the ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY table. These values were defined before the current reception. So when you change the dimensions during receiving, they are not updated correctly.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a order in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) and approve it.
2. Schedule an appointment for the Purchase Order (PO) in RWMS and assign the Door for the appointment.
3. Navigate to the handheld device and and open an appointment for receiving.
4. While receiving, change the container quantity for the appointment.
5. In the receiving unload screen, change the DC TI and DC HI and confirm by pressing F4.
6. Now complete the receiving process and verify the container dimensions in the container table.
7. The container height and container weight are calculated based on the earlier DC TI and DC HI for the item, not with the current DC TI and DC HI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms