RPAS: Copy View Displays Blank Grid in Firefox
(Doc ID 2114252.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a copy of a view, and when using the Firefox browser, the new view displays as a blank grid with no header information or data in the grid. If the user changes to another step or tab and goes back to the new copied worksheet, the data is displayed correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Build an Assortment Planning workbook.
- Go to the Create IPI Assortment step.
- Create a copy of the '1. IPI Summary Scorecard - National worksheet'
- Leave the name as the default name (Copy of 1. IPI Summary Scorecard - National).
- This creates the copy of the worksheet, but it does not show any data or header information.
Note: This happens across more views than the specific case provided.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document