Running "dataconversionseedfutureretail.sh" Script Results In Missing IZ Level Records
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing data conversion using "dataConversionSeedFutureRetail.sh" conversion scripts, you observe that for the Transaction Items under the same Item Parents having different selling retails, there are some missing 'IZ' level timelines in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a Parent Item with several Transaction Item Levels in RMS (see ITEM_MASTER.xlsx).
2. Setup a Primary Zone with some locations (see RPM_ZONE_LOCATION.xlsx - Zone 11 is a primary zone for the Item from # 1)
3. Setup the Transaction Item Levels to have different selling retails in ITEM_LOC (see ITEM_LOC.xlsx)
4. Populate the rpm_dc_item_loc table based on ITEM_LOC from # 3.
5. Run dataConversionSeedFutureRetail.sh script to populate RPM_ITEM_LOC and RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL tables.
6. Verify that the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table is missing the 'IZ' level timeline for some transaction item (see item '0285510CEL' in FR.xlsx. It is missing the '0285510CEL'/Zone 11 'IZ' level).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms