Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that when a Unit and Amount stock count is completed (irrespective of the count method), the STOCK_COUNT_LINE_ITEM table is not updated with the approved date and timestamp.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an Auto authorized Unit and Amount product group with counting method as Third Party
2. Create product group schedule, extract the stock count and take snapshot
3. Prepare the input file
4. Run ThirdPartyStockCountImport.sh batch with the input file
5. Query STOCK_COUNT_LINE_ITEM table with the stock count ID and note that the value for column APPROVED_DATE_TIME is shown as null
6. Repeat the test, but this time choose manual authorization and notice the same result as in Step 5 above
7. Repeat the test, but this time choose the counting method as "Unguided" and notice the same result as in Step 5 above
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms