User is Unable to See Item Price When the UPC for the Item is Entered on Item Ticket Screen
(Doc ID 2114457.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, we find that when a UPC item is used to create item tickets, the price of the item is not shown. However, if the same item is selected using item lookup, the price is shown correctly.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Find a UPC item at a store
2. Log into SIM and navigate to 'Print' -> 'Item Tickets' -> 'Create'
3. Enter the UPC item id and tab out
4. Find that SIM gets the parent (transaction item) of the UPC item
5. Find that no price information is displayed
6. Print the item ticket and find that no price information is included
7. Recreate the test case
8. This time, use the ellipses (...) next to item ID and lookup the UPC item
9. Note that the UPC's parent item details are displayed
10. Select the item and click on 'Use item'
11. Notice that the item price is correctly displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document