Team Member Does Not Display the Most Recent/Current Project Data From the P6 Database in Internet Explorer Browser
(Doc ID 2114580.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2020
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Team Member Web (TM) does not show the most recent data from the database:
- When adding a new activity in P6, the activity does not show in TM.
- When deleting an activity from P6, the activity still shows in TM.
- When attempting to update the activity that shows in TM, but does not show in P6, the error occurs: "No matching Task found for object id"
- When restarting the JVM for P6 and TM web, the data is properly update and future updates do work properly for a short time. It is unknown when it stops working.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to P6 Web and add an activity with a resource who uses TM
2. Log into TM and notice the activity is not displayed
3. Log into P6 Web and delete an activity that is displayed in TM
4. Log into TM and see the activity is still being displayed
5. Attempt to modify the activity that is still being displayed, and the error "No matching Task found for object id" occurs
6. Restart the JVM for P6 Web and TM Web and the activities are correctly displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document