"This Form Contains Unsaved Changes" Does Not Disappear
(Doc ID 2115164.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 3.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
“This form contains unsaved changes” does not disappear when adding a signature copied from Microsoft Outlook.
Steps performed to reproduce the issue:
1. Log into Convergence
2. Select Local Account from Options
3. In the "Signature" window, add a signature copied from Microsoft Outlook
4. Click on the "Save" button; the error "This form contains unsaved changes" does not disappear
5. Click "Discard the Modification"
6. Log out of Convergence
7. Log into Convergence
8. The inserted signature is saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document