Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 3.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
“This form contains unsaved changes” does not disappear when adding a signature copied from Microsoft Outlook.
Steps performed to reproduce the issue:
1. Log into Convergence
2. Select Local Account from Options
3. In the "Signature" window, add a signature copied from Microsoft Outlook
4. Click on the "Save" button; the error "This form contains unsaved changes" does not disappear
5. Click "Discard the Modification"
6. Log out of Convergence
7. Log into Convergence
8. The inserted signature is saved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms