ORPOS: Buttons Randomly Change Positions on Screen When Using Keyboard Function Keys
(Doc ID 2115317.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), buttons change positions on the screen if keyboard keys are used for operation.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to ORPOS.
2. Press F4 Pricing button (on keyboard). Discount F3 and Price Override F2 are flip-flopped, and Price Override is at the bottom of the screen while Discount is at the very top.
3. Press Escape button (on keyboard) > F4 button (on keyboard). Price Override and Discount are stacked correctly, but both are at the very bottom of the screen.
4. Escape again.
5. Now press F9 More > F3 Manager. F3, F4, F5 are all at the top; F2 is at the bottom.
6. Escape > F3. Now all of the buttons are shuffled so that F4 and F5 are at very top, while F2 and F3 are at the bottom.
7. Repeating this results in further migration of buttons to the bottom of the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document