Unchecking Error Override Does Not Change Audit Status Back to 'HQ Errors Pending'
(Doc ID 2115433.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) 14.0.1:
After a store-day has audit errors, the audit status is shown as "HQ Errors Pending". The user overrides all the errors and the audit status is changed to "Audited".
Then the user changes his mind and reopens the error, unchecking the error override. However, the audit status stays as "Audited" instead of changing back to "HQ Errors Pending".
Steps to Reproduce:
Find a Store that has HQ Errors Pending for Audit Status.
1. Navigate to Main > Action > Sales Audit
Select Store Close/Audit
Action = Edit
Select All Stores
Select Chain 1, and enter a range of dates
Audit Status = HQ Errors Pending
2. Go to Store Day Summary of one of the entries listed. Notice Audit Status = HQ Errors Pending
3. Go to Error List to view and override Error
4. Select HQ for override, and click OK button
5. Upon returning to Store Day Summary screen, notice that Audit Status now equals Audited
6. Go back to Error List
7. Now remove the selections created earlier (HQ Overrides), and click OK button
8. Return to Store Day Summary form. Notice the Audit Status is still "Audited"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!