Last updated on MARCH 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 14.1, when cancelling a high volume promotion, the following error occurs and the promotion is left in 'pending' status:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to RPM.
2. Navigate to Promotions -> Create Promotion screen.
3. Create a new promotion header that starts on VDATE and ends on VDATE+1.
4. Create a new simple component.
5. Add Merch level Dept/Class and Zone level, which would generate over 200,000 Item/Loc records.
6. Approve the promotion.
7. Once approved, query the promotion and see that it is ACTIVE.
8. Now set the status to Cancel.
9. Note that a package error occurs and cancellation fails: PACKAGE_ERROR@1ORA-00001: unique constraint (RMS.PK_RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL) @ violated@2RPM_CHUNK_CC_THREADING_SQL.PUSH_BACK
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms