Buttons Relocate on Screen Each Time the User Presses ESC (Escape) Button and Chooses 'F6 - Manager' Key
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), the navigation buttons move down the screen each time the user selects ESC and returns to 'F6 - Manager' by using the function keys on the keyboard.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) client.
2. Press F9 More > press F6 Manager.
3. Press ESC and then press F6.
4. Repeat step 3.
1. Log into ORPOS.
2. Click F8 Pricing > Focus the mouse on the Sell Item screen.
3. Using the function keys on the keyboard, press F9 More > press F6 Manager.
4. Press ESC and then press F6.
5. Repeat step 3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms