Return Tickets Export to Text Format Does Not Export all the Records
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Returns Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail returns management (ORRM), Return tickets export to text format does not export all the records.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Log into Oracle Retail returns management (ORRM).
2. Navigate to the Returns >Return Tickets >Store Hierarchy search.
a. Search by Store ID.
b. Search for Store ID, For example 04241.
c. Input Register ID.
3. Select Search, make sure the search returns more than 2 records.
4. Select to Export > Select ALL or select more than 2 records.
5. Then click 'Export' from the top or either lower left side of the page.
6. When prompted, select 'TXT' format and then click, 'Save'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms