Error:"ORA-00001: unique constraint (PK_STAKE_SKU_LOC) violated@2CORESVC_STOCK_UPLOAD_SQL.CREATE_STAKE_SKU_LOC" When Trying To Upload A Stock Count File With SKU Having 2 UPC's
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 14.0.3 version, Inventory Tracking
STOCKCOUNTPROCESS.KSH fails with below error while uploading a SKU with 2 Universal Product Code (UPC's) with different physical qty.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Unit and dollar store stock count.
2. Run STKXPLD to explode data into STAKE_SKU_LOC and STAKE_PROD_LOC tables.
3. Create a third party stock count file for a SKU with 2 UPC's having different stock on hand.
4. Run STOCKCOUNTUPLOAD.KSH followed by STOCKCOUNTPROCESS.KSH.
5. Job STOCKCOUNTPROCESS.KSH fails with the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms