Error:"ORA-00001: unique constraint (PK_STAKE_SKU_LOC) violated@2CORESVC_STOCK_UPLOAD_SQL.CREATE_STAKE_SKU_LOC" When Trying To Upload A Stock Count File With SKU Having 2 UPC's
(Doc ID 2116143.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 14.0.3 version, Inventory Tracking
STOCKCOUNTPROCESS.KSH fails with below error while uploading a SKU with 2 Universal Product Code (UPC's) with different physical qty.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Unit and dollar store stock count.
2. Run STKXPLD to explode data into STAKE_SKU_LOC and STAKE_PROD_LOC tables.
3. Create a third party stock count file for a SKU with 2 UPC's having different stock on hand.
4. Run STOCKCOUNTUPLOAD.KSH followed by STOCKCOUNTPROCESS.KSH.
5. Job STOCKCOUNTPROCESS.KSH fails with the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document