Last updated on MARCH 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.1 and later
Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Fiscal Management (RFM) 14.1.x, receiving does not work for allocation with destination as warehouse. The invoice is not being received by ORFM.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an allocation with destination as warehouse.
- The allocation is updated and distributed correctly to the warehouse.
- ORWMS (Retail Warehouse Management System) sends an ASN and pre-shipment information to ORFM and an ASN to the warehouse.
- ORFM then creates an exit invoice and a shipment for the allocation correctly.
- Warehouse receives the ASN correctly and creates the allocation.
- Warehouse receives the allocation and sends a message to update ORFM.
- ORFM does not receive the entrance invoice for the allocation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms