Emergency Price Changes not Updating Purchase Orders
(Doc ID 2116319.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.4
ORDUPD batch does not update the emergency Price change information for order that are shipped and received
When an emergency price change (markup/markdown) is applied in RMS , RMS posts a TRAN CODE 13/14 with the appropriate retail value difference for the Stock on hand at the location where the price is effective
There is a nightly batch process - ORDUPD which updates the Retail in the Purchase Orders
If a PO is received in the intermediate time (when Emergency price was applied ) and when the ORDUPD executes then the retail valuation is incorrect resulting in incorrect transactions being posted
1. Tran code 13/14 gets posted with the original stock on hand at location for the retail difference - with TRAN_DATE1
2. Tran code 20 get posted with the old retail with TRAN_DATE1
3. ORDUPD updates only the outstanding/open lines with the new retail price
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have a PO for a LOC A and ITEM A combination
2. Have an ASN foe the same LOC A and ITEM A combination waiting to be received
3. Create a emergency price change in RPM for the LOC A / ITEM A combination
4. Receive the PO for the LOC A and ITEM A
Notice that the PO is received at OLD UNIT retail even though the price change is effective in RMS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document