The transmission issue after changing the report status to "New data available" from "Generated"
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 7.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The final report has been generated.
Before transmitting the report, the follow-up information received so the report status has been changed from "Generated" to "New Data Available".
After transmitting the report with status "New data available" from reports > bulk transmit,
the report which has the old value will be transmitted before re-generating the report by AG service.
Sometimes, the report will be re-generated by AG service after transmitting the report.
Since the report was re-generated after transmitting the report, the received ACK file does not display.
AG service: BRG, BRGW and BRGE are ON.
1. Go to the regulatory report tab
2. Schedule E2B such as PMDA E2B
3. Generate the final report. So the current status of the report is set as "Generated".
4. Unlock the case
5. Add or modify the case data
6. Lock the case
7. Change the report status to "New data available" from "Generated".
8. Save and close the case
9. Go to Reports > Bulk transmit
10. Transmit the report with status "New data available"
11. The E2B report was stored into outgoing folder on the transaction server
12. Check the DATE_GENERATED in the regulatory report tab or cmn_reg_reports.
The generated date/time at step3 still displays, which means that the report
which stored in the outgoing folder was not re-generated.
13. After while, AG service re-generate the report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms