On Apply Item Class Screen - Cannot Search Item To Find Item Class And All Dimensions Are Not Applied When Applying Item Class
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RWMS 126.96.36.199
Below issues are seen on Apply Item Class Screen:
i. When using the Apply Item Class screen, a search on Item to find assigned class does not return the item_class.
ii. When Apply Item Class, the Item Master Editor dimension of the item are not updated.
Steps to Recreate:
- Open the Apply Item Class screen
- Click Query and enter an item
- Item Class screen opens and does not display value (this is the first issue)
- Again invoke Apply Item Class screen and click Query
- Enter a Item Class (valid item_class defaults including dimensions)
- Click Apply Class
- Select a Item to Apply
- Click Apply/Save
- Open Item Master Editor screen
- Identify dimensions are still 1, 1, 1 (defaults) (this is the second issue)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms