Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Modification RIB message creates an entry for the base country in ITEM_COUNTRY when the item was created with different country initially.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Have SYSTEM_OPTIONS.BASE_COUNTRY_ID ='CA' setup.
2. Create an item with country_id 'US' using XITEM API.
3. Check ITEM_COUNTRY and SVC_ITEM_COUNTRY tables.A record has been inserted for the Country 'US'.
4. Delete the record from SVC_ITEM_COUNTRY for the Item after the record has been processed.
5. Consume the ItemMod message.
6. Observe that there is an extra record inserted in item_country table for Country 'CA'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms