Last updated on MARCH 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : ECE 22.214.171.124.0 version,
* As per ECE implementation documentation, configured first-usage validity notifications for synchronizing validity of first-usage resources from ECE to BRM and from ECE to NCC Notification Gateway.
* The setup has ECE (11.2.7), Diameter Gateway and BRM (7.5 MPS1).
* Configured the notification as Piggyback
* Usage rated for first usage and expected that the notification would generate in diameter log. But notification is getting generated only in ECE server log.
1. Configure first usage notification in jconsole and set as PIGGYBACK
2. Create prepaid account
3. Create voice service and purchase product for first usage generation
4. Create Usage
5. Verified the diameter log, notification event FIRST_USAGE_VALIDITY_INIT_NOTIFICATION_EVENT is not generated in diameter log
6. Verified the ecs log, notification event FIRST_USAGE_VALIDITY_INIT_NOTIFICATION_EVENT is generated in ecs log
Ecs log snippet :
* When the piggyback notification is enabled as in the above scenario, is it not expected that the notification is also printed in diameter log?
* How can we intercept/witness this notification in diameter which is the client to ece in this case?
* Does the Piggyback notification go directly to ECE client or it goes to JMS topic ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms