The Changeset Submitted In PDC Is Not Reflected In ECE
(Doc ID 2116783.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a system with below installations:
• BRM: 126.96.36.199.0 + BRM interim patch 21663796
• PDC: 11.1 + Patch set 7 + 22166334
• ECE: Patch 21982451 (188.8.131.52.1)
* In PDC, created a changeset with charge offer, bundle, package and package list
* Submitted successfully in PDC and synced to BRM database ok.
* But the charge offer is not synced to ece cache.
* Current state of ECE is "PricingDataLoadingInProgress"
* There is no error in pricing updater log ( nor any messages printed )
Charge offer should be synced ok to ECE cache.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document