Specified File (xxx.doc) Could Not Be Located. Please Contact the Administrator When Accessing File From Custom Vault
(Doc ID 2117179.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to open, get or view certain file attachments from a Custom Vault which is READ ONLY.
Failed to download 'xxxx-xxx.doc', because of the following reasons: Specified file (xxx-xxx.doc) could not be located. Please contact the administrator
File resides in Custom vault
Custom vault is setup on Primary File Manager, but not on Distributed File Managers (DFMs)
1. Create a Customer Vault in Java Client
2. Restart Agile Server and File Manager Server
3. Prepare files in Customer Vault location
4. File Load some file to some object with INPLACE
5. Go to Web Client, open the object, navigate to attachment tab
6. Can get the file successfully
7. Change Preferred File Manager to DFM which does not have the custom vault setup
8. Try to open the attachment
9. Error: Failed to download 'xxxx-xxx.doc', because of the following reasons: Specified file (xxx-xxx.doc) could not be located. Please contact the administrator
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document