NO_FC_RECORDS Appear in the RMS COST_EVENT_RESULT Table
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS), NO_FC_RECORDS error messages appear in the COST_EVENT_RESULT table. This occurs when raging an item and creating a deal for the newly ranged item without fcthreadexec runs.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new range to an item location combination.
2. Create a deal for same item location.
3. Run fcthreadexec.pc. No record appears in the COST_EVENT_THREAD table for the deal event.
4. COST_EVENT_RESULT table shows an error for the deal event with error message “NO_FC_RECORD”.
5. Though the deal is processed along with the NewItemLoc (NIL) event, the COST_EVENT_RESULT table still has the error for the deal event.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms